Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Party Till the Pigs Come Home


Happy Wednesday and it's my turn to host the Crafty Creations Challenges this month.    For my card I have chosen this cute little Party Pig from Beccy's Place which happens to be our sponsor for Challenge #362.  You can find The Party Pig here.

 

After printing the image I colored it with my Copic markers, picked out a piece of semi printed paper, a fence die which I cut using white card stock and inked up with some Distress Oxide ink.  I wanted to keep the card clean and simple so that the image would stand out.

I hope you will come on over to the Crafty Creations Challenges blog and enter into our Anything Goes Challenge.  We look forward in seeing all of your creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment