Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ben the Penguin

This is Ben the Penguin from Mo's Digital Pencil and I have used this darling penguin to create my card for you today plus it is my turn to post for Craft-Dee BowZ this month.  






I decided on a Clean and Simple card for this image and used my Copics to color him up.  The pattern papers I have used are from my stash.  



My card base is a piece of Kraft CS cut to 12" x 6" and scored at 6".  The red piece is cut to 5.75" square, the green pine tree piece is cut to 4.75" square and the piece the penguin was colored on was cut with a die.  I popped the colored and the sentiment piece up on foam tape, placed it on the card.

My bow was made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool, you can purchase one here.  




I hope I have inspired you today and you will hop on over to join in for this month's challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  Our theme as always is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.  

Hugs,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, a beautiful Christmas card, lovely colouring and pretty papers. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete